Copyright and Intellectual Property Holders.
DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures
- This website ("SITE") qualifies as a "Service Provider" within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the "safe harbor" provisions. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Accordingly, we observe and comply with the DMCA, and have adopted the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
- Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url's associated with the material);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement email to
Please do not send other inquires or information to our Designated Agent.
Abuse Notification. Abusing the DMCA Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a DMCA Notice or Counter-notification, can result in legal liability for damages, court costs and attorneys fees under federal law. See; . These Notice and Takedown Procedures only apply to claims of copyright infringement by copyright holders and their agents – not to any other kind of abuse, infringement or legal claim. We will investigate and take action against anyone abusing the DMCA notification or counter-notification procedure. Please ensure that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice to our Designated Agent.